To please the most discerning of customers, O’Hara focuses its designs on wellbeing:
- The doors open wide to reveal an interior bathed in light and open onto a private area sheltered from view at the rear of the mobile home.
- Making use of the height of the building, the cupboards and secret hiding places stretch from floor to ceiling.
- The comfortable bedrooms will have you sleeping like a log, and also provide the perfect setting for getting lost in a good book. On both sides of the adult bed you can move around and get dressed without disturbing the other person. Clothes are within easy reach, behind charming rattan doors, with a retro feel. It’s all about the detail!
- In the children’s room, O’HARA hasn’t forgotten about the adults. The ceiling is high enough for adults to sit on the mezzanine bed.
- In the shower room O’HARA works its magic with its golden art deco wall lamp and beautiful round mirror. Not just a pretty face, it is effective too. The shower room looks as good as new every time. It uses the innovate EASY CLEAN solution from the Beneteau Group’s Habitat Division.
- In the shower, a silky-smooth shower tray is complemented by black aluminium fixtures. The taps sport an elegant matte finish. Let’s not forget that the whole O’HARA range reserved exclusively for professionals in the campsite accommodation sector is equipped with a hair-dryer.
Three models in the range have the new dual-entrance layout, pushing the boundaries of design, with the large bay windows swinging open onto the rear garden. This applies to 844 2 bed, 884 3 bed and 1064 3 bed 2 bathrooms.
The Garden Side re-imagines campsite plots with a new focus on outdoor living. Holidaymakers in search of wellbeing and authenticity will be at home basking in nature. For a sensational, sensory, experience-based holiday, it’s even more relevant now that there is limited parking on pitches.
O’Hara offers a broad range of colours and textures for façades on the market, with 19 colours to mix and match to suit your taste. Muted tones which blend seamlessly into the natural, verdant environment.
The season’s favourite is the larger than life façade! Digital printing on 100% recyclable PVC using a 3D scan of raw materials. These façades realistically imitate textures, colours and materials.
Mobile homes for an exemplary campsite
For more than 20 years, O’Hara has been offering both a range of regularly updated best sellers and innovative products that are a big hit. The wide choice of models means you can design your campsite like a village and renew your rental accommodation with pleasure.
Rental range: A prestigious and complete range that meets all your expectations, with 12 models to choose from, with or without terraces, two or three bedrooms, with customisable exterior (19 different colours) and interior (three upholsteries, three curtains). With O’Hara every mobile home is an original creation!
Key West range: High-end accommodation, a novel and contemporary architectural concept.