Eco-designed mobile homes—quality guaranteed
The O'Hara mobile homes offer production quality at every level & with a design to ensure optimum comfort inside. Built on the principle of timber-framed houses, they combine well-being, comfort and practicality..
- A frame with a galvanised steel structure and wooden cross-member reinforcements.
- Effective 100% glass wool insulation on all six “living” surfaces: 50 mm in the floor, 45 mm & in the walls, and 100 mm in the roof (compressed respectively to 40, 42,& 95 cm.
- Sand grey vinyl cladding, UV and weather resistant, very low maintenance
- . Roof in anti-corrosion galvanised steel, grooved type capable of supporting a snow load in accordance with EN 1647
- “Building” type roof frame
Environmental commitment // Standards
The brand’s environmental commitment
A key brand value, the environment is a focus in all areas, from design to manufacturing and use. O'Hara has been the leading manufacturer in sustainable development terms since 2005, recognised by the ISO 14001 standard for its production sites and all of its activities.
To guarantee you comfort, health and safety, O'Hara mobile homes comply with the European EN 1647 standard, which sets the requirements for mobile home builders. Depending on the model, more than 180 control points are checked to gain certification and a compliance certificate from the external auditing firm.
Making the environment a source of quality and well-being is a value shared by 800 employees who work every day to offer incomparable relaxation and well-being to families on holiday.